Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
looks like i was right.... i just picked the wrong streak of games. hawks always give blazers fit. in fact I cant remember the last time they lost in portland. then the road trip from hell with a homecoming with Golden State. Its over. Stick a fork em in.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
looks like i was right.... i just picked the wrong streak of games. hawks always give blazers fit. in fact I cant remember the last time they lost in portland.
Atlanta is on a one-game winning streak in Portland.

They've won one-in-a-row.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
What's up hcp! I will prob get a PM from Denny or sly this summer to come back once the board is dead. Denny typically offers something to stir the pot.

Don't tell him though.... This is really my thoughts. I'm not even trying to stir pot! :yesyesyes:

·
NorthEastPortlands Finest
3,501 Posts
Hey I'm one of the few who actually misses you over there. Your opinions are comical at best. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading them. I was hoping more people would come back here, but there just isn't enough traffic.

Just glad to see you are still up to your old DoomsDay way of thinking.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
LOL at "amazing two months."

That's like 40 percent of the season.

Yeah if they didn't play great for 40 percent of the season, they wouldn't be so great.

Shut...up, Mixums. Knucklehead.

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL at "amazing two months."

That's like 40 percent of the season.

Yeah if they didn't play great for 40 percent of the season, they wouldn't be so great.

Shut...up, Mixums. Knucklehead.
If Portland had picked Durant OKC wouldn't even be in the playoffs

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
wait till they blow 2-0 lead to houston.... thats gonna be painful huh
Will you quit posting when the Blazers beat the Rockets?

James Harden is shooting on 32.9% a game. The worst of anyone in the top 25 of scoring.

You don't win a series behind chucking like that. But maybe the veteran leadership of Dwight Howard will pull them through....

41 - 57 of 57 Posts