Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should we change our uniform design but keep the same colors?

here is my design:

feel free to post your own design

schilly will notice that these look very fimilar! :p

· Registered
6 Posts
The shorts would need a little sprucing up, I am thinking maybe the logo on the front, bottom left corner of the left leg, byut I like this design. I am just hoping the prospect of new ownership doesn't mean the team would leave Portland, because that would be a disaster.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no they wont leave

well the strips were to be a lot thicker but i didnt do this version a friend did it to my concept design pattern so i cant complain.

here is that first pattern i drew this up rather fast so it looks bad :p

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i liked the 70 uniforms too they looked fresher than the ones we have now but i do like Portland being on the away uniforms

but i was trying to get away from the strip on you uniform and put it on the shorts, something different and new with a few hints to the past for a new ownership era!

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
If PA sells the Blazers I'd certainly hope they change back any changes he has made to the Blazers uniforms. Like put the pinwheel back like it was.

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
Utherhimo said:
yeah i liked the 70 uniforms too they looked fresher than the ones we have now but i do like Portland being on the away uniforms

but i was trying to get away from the strip on you uniform and put it on the shorts, something different and new with a few hints to the past for a new ownership era!
Portland was on the roaduniforms.

· Registered
3,143 Posts
We have new ownership? When did that happen?

-Pop

· Registered
11,166 Posts
I would love a couple of things to happen.

1. Road uniforms should be red
2. Road uniforms should say Portland
3. Change the font of the wording on the uniforms away from how it's been through the "jailblazers" era
4. Somehow I would like the home uniforms to say Trailblazers instead of blazers
5. Eliminate silver from the team colors

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well just dont say your ideas draw them out best way is to put your ideas on paper and see what it looks likes but they have to be fresh and new, if retro modernize them and go wild heck you could put lewis and clark or mountainman on the front aka the original trail blazers.

lets see your ideas!

here is a new version of mine:

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol backboards :p

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Utherhimo said:
well just dont say your ideas draw them out best way is to put your ideas on paper and see what it looks likes but they have to be fresh and new, if retro modernize them and go wild heck you could put lewis and clark or mountainman on the front aka the original trail blazers.

lets see your ideas!

I'd love to, but don't know how

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you have photoshop?

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Utherhimo said:
you have photoshop?

Probably not here at work. Actually probably here at work, but I shouldn't use it

· Registered
6,659 Posts
Utherhimo said:

lets see your ideas!

ms paint?

· Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
photoshop

and this is a new era not an old one so new uniforms

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.