Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beat The Heat
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on ESPN, that the Wiz are trying to trade the #11 pick (i believe) to the Bulls for Crawford. Do you think this will go through? And if so, who do you think the Bulls will pick up with this pick?

·
Beat The Heat
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Fizer Fanatic
I'd like that trade a lot if it resulted in the Bulls getting Jeffries or Woods.
That's how i felt about this rumor. But i'm leaning more towards the Bulls going after Woods than Jeffries.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Not so fast

ALL I have heard is "give Jamal a chance".. "give him this season to show his worth"......"we are giving up on Crawford too soon"..... IF we were to make THIS trade for yet another rookie, we are once again taking steps "backwards" in the rebuilding process. The ONLY reason for the Wizards to make this deal is if SOMEONE in their infinite wiz-dom KNOWS crawford is better than THOSE projected to still be available at the #11 spot. I say NO! MJ is too sly and knows Jamals' worth....remember, this guy has played with him? I say milk it and at least get a body like jahidi white and the #11 pick for Jamal. After all, Jamal WAS the #7 or 8 pick, right? He HAS shown enough for his stock NOT to drop. MJ knows that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If Jared isn't there with the 11th pick then I have to ask, who out there is a better prospect than Craw? I understand that some fans have absolutely no desire to have Craw remain on the team and I respect their opinions even though some of the reasons given are way of basis and short sighted, but that aside...again I have to ask in all honesty, once you get outside of the first 5 or so picks who is a better prospect than Craw? Why trade him for another inexperienced rookie just as the team is starting to show signs of turning the corner in the chemistry department? :confused: I just don't get it.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
???

Originally posted by willieblack
If Jared isn't there with the 11th pick then I have to ask, who out there is a better prospect than Craw? I understand that some fans have absolutely no desire to have Craw remain on the team and I respect their opinions even though some of the reasons given are way of basis and short sighted, but that aside...again I have to ask in all honesty, once you get outside of the first 5 or so picks who is a better prospect than Craw? Why trade him for another inexperienced rookie just as the team is starting to show signs of turning the corner in the chemistry department? :confused: I just don't get it.

:p :laugh: :angel: "YEAH!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts