Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is actually #1 in the nba over the past 5 games according to nba.com, if we score over 100 points in a game we are 10-4. so if we can average 100 points a game for the rest of the season i think we'll make the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
stupid stat.

that's like the stat the comcast crew like to always dish out:

"At this rate with 7:35 left in the first quarter and it's 35-12 the score will end at 318-73."

how stupid of a stat is that?

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shonin</b>!
stupid stat.

"At this rate with 7:35 left in the first quarter and it's 35-12 the score will end at 318-73."

:laugh:

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shonin</b>!
stupid stat.

I laugh every time I hear that stat.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
We do have potential to be the best offensive team in the East. Nobody else has as many scorers as we do except teams in the West.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Shanghai Kid</b>!
We do have potential to be the best offensive team in the East. Nobody else has as many scorers as we do except teams in the West.
I agree with this. We have three guys who can easily hit for 20+ on any given night, and if he keeps things up, Kwame could very well be there soon enough. With Haywood scoring in double figures recently and some competent offensive players off the bench (Dixon, Etan, even Blake), we have a great shot of winning a lot of games simply by outgunning the opponents.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I believe the highest scoring team in the East, Milwaukee, scores something like 95ppg. I think in the second half of the season we can easily put up 97-10ppg.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
No way in hell we are gonna score 100 points every game this season.
Well maybe...:D

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!

I agree with this. We have three guys who can easily hit for 20+ on any given night, and if he keeps things up, Kwame could very well be there soon enough. With Haywood scoring in double figures recently and some competent offensive players off the bench (Dixon, Etan, even Blake), we have a great shot of winning a lot of games simply by outgunning the opponents.
Most teams have 3+ guys capable of goin off 20 or more..... it's just gettin them to do it w/ consistency that teams arent able to do.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think we have guys who'll consistently put up 20 points a game. i think we have starters that can consistently get in double figures every game. i think we have a bench that can add a spark and score too. sounds pretty good to me.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
This team can be really deadly on the offensive floor. Especially when the starters, in particular, come out firing all cylinders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts