Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Wizards lineup???

2K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  local_sportsfan 
#1 ·
Help me out..
PG LArry Hughes - Juan Dixon - Tyron Lue ( Whitney will be released even though hes better than lue)
SG Rip hamilton - rod grizzard - Hubert davis
sf Jefferies - jordan - bobby simmons
Pf Kwame brown ( he will be good next year!!! 13 points a game -Popeye Jones
C Haywood - Etan Thomas

#27 ·
if the wizards could get these players, is this a good starting lineup?

PG - Andre Miller
SG - Larry Hughes
SF - Mike Miller
PF - Kwame Brown
C - Brendan Haywood

some guy told me this in some chatroom and since i am not a wizards fan i was wonderin if this would be a good lineup?

#30 ·
Miles is has more to offer commercially. People want to see him play, especially with Nike hyping him. Kwame hasn't played better or been promoted at all yet. The Cavs got someone that can fill the seats. Kwame wasn't going to do that yet.

#31 ·
Originally posted by BCH
Miles is has more to offer commercially. People want to see him play, especially with Nike hyping him. Kwame hasn't played better or been promoted at all yet. The Cavs got someone that can fill the seats. Kwame wasn't going to do that yet.
Exactly. Kwame wouldn't fill seats like Miles, even though Miles and Kwame are for the most part on the same level.

#32 ·
Do you guys really think people will come to see Miles? I personally don't think so. Honestly, I don't see him being hyped a lot... if you asked the average Joe on the street who's not a big sports fan, I don't think they'd know who Darius Miles is.

If I was Cleveland, I'd be marketing the hell out of DaJuan, but that's just me.

#34 ·
This is an interesting conversation in itself (and one that's relavent to the Wiz). Even if the the player himself, or his team wasn't that great in total, what players, as individuals are "draws" to you?

I would consider going to a game just to see AI play. Off the court, he's got some issues, but he's all blood, guts, and lightning quickness on the court.

Other players I'd pay to see: MJ, Garnett, Dirk and Nash, Baron Davis, Shaq and Kobe, TMac, Steve Francis, Jason Kidd, a young Scottie Pippen, Ron Artest (mostly because of his defensive intensity, but also to see if he freaks out). Reggie Miller (in the playoffs).

Guys I might pay to see in the future: Tyson Chandler, DaJuan Wagner, Jay Williams, Jason Richardson.

#37 ·
There's only three guys I would pay to see.

1) MJ

2) Vince Carter

3) Jahidi White

OK..maybe not Jahidi.

I saw Vince play at an indoor court at Ruckers, where he caught the legendary windmill alleyoop. After he did it, the game was over...literally. The crowd ran onto the floor, cheering and hollering like madmen. After that, the refs called the game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.