Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your favorite players going to be drafted by and will they have a shot at making the team?

One of my favorite players in the draft is Sophia Young, and I want the San Antonio Silver Stars to draft her with the number four pick. And yes, she will make the team!!!

Any other prognostications?

· Fundamental Dream
3,533 Posts
Cometsbiggestfan said:
One of my favorite players is Simone Augustus. I KNOW the Minnesota Lynx are going to draft her and she WILL make the team.
yea Seimone reminds me of Tamika Catchings for some odd reason...but hopefully with her in the starting lineup (if she does end up in a Lynx uni) Her and Chandi Jones (Houston 04) can gettin sumthin goin on...IMO Chandi has tremendous upside to her game, if she improves they can be the next great duo in the leauge... but back on the topic...im lookin forward to see where Cappie Pondexter ends up,,she is the closest thing to Ivory Latta in the draft LoL..

· Fundamental Dream
3,533 Posts
well, Augustus to the Lynx...Cappie to the Mercury,,,that should be exciting to watch..Cappie & Diana...oh boy..(wow, Monique Currie(Sting) has a nice body, i didnt know it was like that :drool:
Sophia Young(SA) stays in Texas :clap:
Lisa Wiliis(Sparks) stays in Cali...dang...Leslie, Holdsclaw, & Willis...
Alright, thats enough for now...of to class I go..

· Fundamental Dream
3,533 Posts
Mistie Williams aint $hit. She'll be another Tiffani Johnson. just my opinion.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I think Houston may have found a "diamond in the rough" by picking up guard Renae Camino from Australia..She's supposedly one of Australias best players(she averged 21.62 ppg this past year and is very capable of gaining a double/double)..and she's only 19.....but i dont expect her to have a breakout career just yet..she will probaly be like Manu Ginobili when he first arrived in SA...She isnt coming to camp just yet though..
Quote from Van Chancellor on Camino “That’s a futures pick,” Comets coach Chancellor said. “She won’t be coming over here this year. You look at what the Spurs did in drafting Ginobili and Parker, they didn’t come over right away, but ultimately, it worked out very well.”

· Registered
443 Posts
CbobbyB said:
i am in no way hating..just hatin' on Mistie Williams' big chubbed lanky a$$...I cant wait to see Camino play when ever she arrives in camp..
I know this girl...she went to one of the highschools in my area...i dont really know the standard of womens basketball, but i can tell you she is brilliant in australia at least...If im not wrong she was rookie of the year in the australian league, and when she went to the world youth championships, she made the all-tournament team. But ye she has great potential and i hope she ends up having a nice career...kudos to houston for taking the chance on a non-us player.

Reactions: CbobbyB

· Fundamental Dream
3,533 Posts
reno2000 said:
I know this girl...she went to one of the highschools in my area...i dont really know the standard of womens basketball, but i can tell you she is brilliant in australia at least...If im not wrong she was rookie of the year in the australian league, and when she went to the world youth championships, she made the all-tournament team. But ye she has great potential and i hope she ends up having a nice career...kudos to houston for taking the chance on a non-us player.
:clap: Thank You

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.