Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wolves have signed veteran SG/SF Kendall Gill. I don't know about you but I think that is a great sign, yeah they get a old player but a old Kendall Gill is WAY better defender that Wally is, and is way more athletic. I think he will to a great job as the backup SG/SF, and finally we get a athletic player in the backcourt that can defend! And we all know that the Wolves do great jobs in jump starting players, example: Trent, Billups, Ellis, Scott, Pack, Peeler, Smith, Day, El-Amin, Googs... I think Gill will have a great year and along with his quickness rebounding and defending he also has great hands and can get some steals and maybe we can get more fast breaks going! Good sign by the TWolves!!! :yes:

P.S. But I believe that for the Wolves to be a great team they need to stop getting the bottom of the bucket type players in the league, don't get me wrong Kendall is a great sign, I'm just saying the Wolves will need to start looking to bring in "blue chip" free agents. And PLEASE trade Wally already!

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
You know they would bring in better players but they are still trying to recover from that Joe Smith fiasco.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>OZZY</b>!
The Wolves have signed veteran SG/SF Kendall Gill. I don't know about you but I think that is a great sign, yeah they get a old player but a old Kendall Gill is WAY better defender that Wally is, and is way more athletic. I think he will to a great job as the backup SG/SF, and finally we get a athletic player in the backcourt that can defend! And we all know that the Wolves do great jobs in jump starting players, example: Trent, Billups, Ellis, Scott, Pack, Peeler, Smith, Day, El-Amin, Googs... I think Gill will have a great year and along with his quickness rebounding and defending he also has great hands and can get some steals and maybe we can get more fast breaks going! Good sign by the TWolves!!! :yes:

P.S. But I believe that for the Wolves to be a great team they need to stop getting the bottom of the bucket type players in the league, don't get me wrong Kendall is a great sign, I'm just saying the Wolves will need to start looking to bring in "blue chip" free agents. And PLEASE trade Wally already!
The thing that is so bad is that we need a real point guard bad. EL-Amin is about to sign with Miami

1 - 3 of 3 Posts