Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
link

Steve Aschburner of the MINNEAPOLIS STAR-TRIBUNE writes, “The the Timberwolves were back on the practice court Friday, despite criticism from TNT studio analyst Kenny Smith that their team lacks an identity and is "a lot of round holes and square pegs. They just don't fit." Smith and TNT partner Charles Barkley, highly opinionated and entertaining members of the network's NBA game-night crew, both criticized the Wolves before, during and after their game Thursday against Washington. With the tone set by Kevin Garnett's frustrated comments about the disappointing 2004-05 season, Barkley suggested several times that the Wolves should trade Garnett. Smith questioned the current roster.”

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well your team can win without an identity...ours is get the ball to kg, not to hard to figure out. plus we are a balanced team. i didnt know that there werent any balanced teams in the league. but if they do trade kg then it had better be for some young talent not a bunch of old crap with expiring contracts. and some picks would be nice to

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think its right for 2 announcers to simply sit there and bash the Wolves everytime they had the camera put in front of them... It dissapoints me that we can't ever have announcers try and take different sides, instead of both taking the same side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts