Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When did I become a supporting member? Don't you have to pay money to do that?

:uhoh:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
You're welcome ShamBulls.

I kid, I kid. Not it.

·
Train Em While Young.....
3,628 Posts
somebody has a crush on you!!!!

:love:

lol

I keed I keed

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
shambulls being shown some love. i like it.
can't wait to see the custom avatar! :cool:

and really glad you are feeling better!

:grinning:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I WUB U GUYS!!!!!!!!

:shy:

I'd better not disappoint with the custom avatar now. But the petition's staying. Do I lose this privlege for swearing? What about bad jokes? General off topicness? :whoknows: Hey, I'll bust out some basketball posts if you want, but I can't guarantee they'll inspire ya. I mean, I know my stuff, but I don't talk abou tit that much.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
shambulls being shown some love. i like it.
can't wait to see the custom avatar! :cool:

and really glad you are feeling better!

:grinning:

Well yeah I'm better. 100%. Ish. Nearer 85, but feelin' good. All I need now is someone to give me some tips on how to mend my Marcus Fizer Bulls jersey. I spent a helluva lot of money on this beaut, it cost about as much to ship as it did to buy, and the black's coming off the numbers already!!:upset: My mum suggested colouring it in with felt pen. :rolleyes: :nonono: Any better ideas? I haven't had it long, I spent more money than I own on it, and it's ruined. :cry:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
So he can have his custom avatar instead of handing out 1000000000000000.

:no:

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!

Well yeah I'm better. 100%. Ish. Nearer 85, but feelin' good. All I need now is someone to give me some tips on how to mend my Marcus Fizer Bulls jersey. I spent a helluva lot of money on this beaut, it cost about as much to ship as it did to buy, and the black's coming off the numbers already!!:upset: My mum suggested colouring it in with felt pen. :rolleyes: :nonono: Any better ideas? I haven't had it long, I spent more money than I own on it, and it's ruined. :cry:
Better hang on to that Fizer jersey........ after this year it'll be a collector's item. He might buy it back from you himself so that he has something to wear when he's working at the car wash!

;)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NBA.com. Red. Perhaps the only thing they sell. NBA .com is the only place I've found other than Chicagosports.com that doe sinternational shipping. And chicagosports.com haven't responded to my order from them. :naughty:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts