1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Pete Babcock.

Traded away Jamaal Tinsley, Pau Gasol, and the pick L.A. used for Chris Wilcox. All for the pick that we used on Dan Dickau, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, and Lorenzo Wright.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Kevin McHale is a horrible GM. The wolves might as well not have a GM because he's simply not doing his job. he just never makes any moves.. basically he's getting paid to sit around and do nothing while the wolves slip further and further down the western conference.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
c_dog said:
Kevin McHale is a horrible GM. The wolves might as well not have a GM because he's simply not doing his job. he just never makes any moves.. basically he's getting paid to sit around and do nothing while the wolves slip further and further down the western conference.
yup. he let the trading deadline go by without a single move. Kevin Garnett needs to act like a superstar and demand some changes. kevin mchale sucks insane amounts of ***. What an arrogant fool. He's too arrogant to admit that he screwed up the team and make some changes. Instead, what does he do? Fire Flip Saunders, and appoint HIMSELF coach! Wow.. just wow. If KG is going to let his career be ruined by this bum then he deserves to be another "no-titler".

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
dk1115 said:
Whoever the Clippers GM is, he is the worst one...
Baylor isnt that bad its just that thier owner(sterling) doesnt wanna pay players

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Isiah Thomas is A#1 on this list. Tim Thomas? Tim Freaking Thomas? Who in their right mind would trade for Tim Freaking Thomas? He's awful in every possible way. Don't even get me started on Mebury. After him I say Mitch Kupchak deserves some consideration. He should have just resigned in protest, and saved some dignity. He's the man who traded Shaq away. That's not how I'd want to be remembered. Jim Paxson will be decided this summer. He's made some truly stupid moves and some solid ones. Cleveland is in position to really set itself up for a long time next year. They're going to be laying out money and they're not going to get that chance again soon. This is a make or break summer for Paxson. Nash in Portland's got to be on the list. Everything that can go wrong does go wrong in Portland.

As for those who say Kevin McHale, I'd say we shouldn't forget that basically this same team was the #1 seed in the West last year, weren't they? If not it was awful high. They won 60ish games last year w/ the same roster. I don't know what's gone wrong there, but its not all McHale. Last year he was a genius and this year an idiot for the same lineup. All those fiery guys burned out on each other, I would guess. Not surprised it happened, but after only one year?

·
Registered
932 Posts
I can't believe people forgot the 'other' Babcock. The Raptors one that is. Made possibly the worst draft pick in Raptors history with Araujo and take it from a guy who sees the Raptors on a pretty consistent basis. Not only does he suck but he's already 25 years old, how much can he possibly improve? If he does at all?

He also traded Vince for some scrubs and draft picks (even though he could have had Magloire), though judging by his scouting skills they'll probably be the next Joe Forte and DeSagana Diop. :clown:

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Killuminati said:
I can't believe people forgot the 'other' Babcock. The Raptors one that is. Made possibly the worst draft pick in Raptors history with Araujo and take it from a guy who sees the Raptors on a pretty consistent basis. Not only does he suck but he's already 25 years old, how much can he possibly improve? If he does at all?

He also traded Vince for some scrubs and draft picks (even though he could have had Magloire), though judging by his scouting skills they'll probably be the next Joe Forte and DeSagana Diop. :clown:
Who said Toronto could have gotten Magloire?
That was all speculation created by the media.
Toronto pounced on the best offer for Vince, and that was by New Jersey.

Next time look into what you're talking about, before making these outrageous speculations.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Killuminati said:

You are forgetting that he drafted stud forward Matt Bonner. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
c_dog said:
Well to be technical Kevin McHale isn't our GM, he's the VP of basketball operations. Jim Stack is our GM, though I'm not sure he does anything either. I do have to agree with you though. One thing that's really weird is that he definately should've been the executive of the year last year, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind about that, yet he still is one of the worst in the league, if not THE worst. The Wolves are the oldest and least athletic team in the league, and that's mostly McHale's fault. He did good a year ago getting Sam and Spree, but it was obviously just a one year fix, and it's turned into a horrible situation this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts