• Moiso

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • other (name who)

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
it's archibald but sometimes rose looks like a crappy offensive player, he has too many carppy games. Baxter is actually quite decent offensively.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Baxter shouldn't be on that pool.. He has a low post game...
i've never seen Moiso or Archibald so I donno.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Archibald is a horrible player offensively. He gives a lot of effort on the other end of the court, but when it comes to finishing or taking free throws, he is brutal.

Curry is also a pretty bad offensive player. He's shooting 37.4% this year and is 20% from the arc. He can hit some shots every game, but is normally a 1-3 or 2-6 type player. He's not totally unreliable, but the less shots he takes the better.

I would also argue that Palacio is a below average offensive player. He is good at slashing for lay-ups, but he can't finish a fast break, and he is a poor shooter. For a guard, shooting 35.5% from the floor and only 9.1% from three (yes, 9.1%) is unacceptable. And he usually only takes open shots, which makes it worse.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
archibald and palacio, both have one thing in common = they cant score within 2 ft of the basket. They possibley have the worst hands, EVER .

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Moiso, Baxter, Curry aren't really meant to be offensive options since that's not their job. they don't have plays run for them and Curry only takes shots when the shot clock is winding down, and Moiso/Baxter are primarly garbage men who only clean up or finish what others have started.

i'll say Lamond for this poll seeing as how he can't finish plays run for him nor does he make open shots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts