Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vote goes to B.Kim. What the hell is he even doing at the allstar game? Oh thats right Bob Brenly brought him along. So he could be humiliated on a big stage again:eek: B.Kim gave up 2 runs in 1/3 inning. Hes never been any good. B.Kim Sucks!:yes:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Yup Blung Yum Gum whatever his name is gets my vote also. he is the reason game ended in a tie. NL should've won.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nah. The reason was Torii Hunter. It was all his fault! If he didn't rob Bonds of a HR, the game wouldn't have ended in a tie!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
The worst player had to be Robert Fick or Randy Winn. BHK is a very good closer. Just check the stats. He definitely deserved to be there.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
My vote goes to B.Kim. What the hell is he even doing at the allstar game? Oh thats right Bob Brenly brought him along. So he could be humiliated on a big stage again:eek: B.Kim gave up 2 runs in 1/3 inning. Hes never been any good. B.Kim Sucks!:yes:
I have to say not a player, but a manager.

JOE TORRE!!!!!!!

He did not played Mike Sweeney until the end of the game. I know he palys for the Royals and he loves to play his Yankees more. However at that time Sweeeney was the best hitter. come on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
what?

Junior Spivey hbe was having the best year out of all the d-backs their and a lot of the other all stars.

I am gona say

Scott Rolen was the worst.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd have to say Jimmy Rollins or Robert Fick.

Rollins made it cuz who else is a good SS in the National League

Next year, the AL should send over 2 shortstops to the NL for the All-Star Game, and in excange the NL can send over 2 Outfielders. Those are the two most stacked positions in baseball.

I'm still pissed that Brian Giles was snubbed...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts