Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far it would have to be between Atlanta, Cleveland, and Chicago. Atlanta right now is pathetic.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Orlando Magic, they got the worst fans there as well.
Like some true homers name himself the Magic in my opinion, and only kids made those stupid screenames as well.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Atlanta by far.

Cleveland has only been blown out of one game this year. They've been very competitive this year. And they have Lebron James.

The Bulls have more wins than Cleveland I believe. But when they lose...boy do they lose. Blowouts, massive 4th quarter collapses...you name it, we've done it. The Bulls have most of us Bulls fans nuerotic and crazy with the way they've performed this year.

But yeah. Atlanta. By far. They aren't even competitive. And Orlando is next up. In spite of having T-Mac, they are bad. I thought they were going to turn their season around, but it's just too big of a hole.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I'm surprised that none of you put the Wizards, if the Wizards lost last night, I'm sure they would have been in everyone's post. To me, its the Wizards. Arenas got injured again 3-6 weeks and Stackhouse isn't due back until February.

·
Registered
785 Posts
orlando magic.

they have average and good players still they have the worst record in the league. they suck. all of them

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Yeah. At least the Wizards have an excuse for being bad.(And Chicago does to some extent as well) but Atlanta and Orlando are just plain bad.

Orlando's GM should do the honorable thing and quit.

If he was just going to sign Howard he should have kept Mike Miller. That's the bottom line.

And letting Darrell Armstrong go was asanine. And that's just the recent moves. Without even getting into the **** he has pulled in the draft.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Atlanta has talent..it suprises me why they lose so much, but they are the worst team....

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Ill go for the tie between the Wiz and Magic.

Cleveland has only been blown out of one game this year.
Thats not really true.

105-84 Loss to Portland.

97-83 Loss to Minnesota.

113-101 Loss to Orlando.

97-82 Loss to New Jersey.

107-82 Loss to Boston.

Those are 5 and I didnt even bother listing the countless amount of games they lost by 10.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John</b>!
Like some true homers name himself the Magic in my opinion, and only kids made those stupid screenames as well.
What the heck are you trying to say? Homers, the magic, kids, stupid screenames? I don't understand what you're trying to say...:confused:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John</b>!
Only kids get themselves banned over hatred for thousands of people they don't even know. And at least I bothered to come up with a screename because unlike you I don't bandwagon from team to team. See you next never.

Yeah. At least the Wizards have an excuse for being bad.(And Chicago does to some extent as well) but Atlanta and Orlando are just plain bad.
Well, they say ignorance is bliss. The Wizards and Bulls have some kind of imaginary excuse for being bad and yet the name Grant Hill seems to mean nothing to you. Interesting.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Atlanta has lost the last 3 games by a total of 83 points

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jockrider</b>!
Atlanta has lost the last 3 games by a total of 83 points
It's called being consistent jerk. ;)

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The MAgiC</b>!

Well, they say ignorance is bliss. The Wizards and Bulls have some kind of imaginary excuse for being bad and yet the name Grant Hill seems to mean nothing to you. Interesting.
At this point Grant Hill can't really be that big of an excuse. They've made the playoffs without Grant Hill.

The Wizards and Bulls don't have 1 all-star, let alone 2.

Magic fans and the media all knew Grant wouldn't play this year. But they still picked this team to be one of the top teams in the east.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Does anyone literally not see the truth?

The Atlanta Hawks are the worst team in the NBA.

Inspite of having a quality starting line up, they don't even know how to utilize it. Records DON'T dictate the order from best to worst. In this case, the Hawk's record is 2nd last, but the fact still royally remains that the Hawks are the easiest team to beat in the NBA.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Worst fans? Are you just judging from an argument here with a Magic fan? When they snapped their 19 game skid it was like the NBA finals. lol

I think T-Mac is #1 or at least top 3 in jersey sales, and a lot of Magic fans support the team (or at least a player who is most of the team's talent) that way.

Atlanta is very very bad. At least Washington has severe injuries. But Etan Thomas is prominent. Yikes. And Arenas promised the playoffs.

Not like there'll be too many Hawks threads:
What if they had drafted Gasol? Why didn't they?

Why not let Terry go? With like a 65 M Payroll (with TB on it, I guess), no attendance WITH him, and a dog, dog team you're not going anywhere. Even in the new SE division. lol

If they get a top 3 pick, will they squander it? Vin Baker for Pavel? lol

Will it turn this team around?

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jokeaward</b>!
Worst fans? Are you just judging from an argument here with a Magic fan? When they snapped their 19 game skid it was like the NBA finals. lol

I think T-Mac is #1 or at least top 3 in jersey sales, and a lot of Magic fans support the team (or at least a player who is most of the team's talent) that way.

Atlanta is very very bad. At least Washington has severe injuries. But Etan Thomas is prominent. Yikes. And Arenas promised the playoffs.

Not like there'll be too many Hawks threads:
What if they had drafted Gasol? Why didn't they?

Why not let Terry go? With like a 65 M Payroll (with TB on it, I guess), no attendance WITH him, and a dog, dog team you're not going anywhere. Even in the new SE division. lol

If they get a top 3 pick, will they squander it? Vin Baker for Pavel? lol

Will it turn this team around?
Jersey sales I believe go Lebron, Carmelo, then Tmac.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts