Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do a Crawford,ERob,JYD for Jones,Butler trade?

Miami would get a PG so they can slide Wade to the SG. Losing Butler allows them to move Odom to SF and Erob and JYD give them two solid bench players to improve an area where they are severly lacking right now. Chicago gets a young SF in Butler who seems to be coming around from his knee trouble playing much better in January at around 11 PPG on 45% shooting and a vet SG in Jones. Grab a swingman in the draft to backup Jones so he does not have to play huge minutes and eventually replace him when his contract is up. We do acquire Jones' big contract but we lose the contract of JYD and ERob. Seems to balance out. Throw in the Fizer for Dooling and Ely trade and we seem to be in good shape, no?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I am a fan of this. Everyone says bulter's knee is bad but i i love his heart and would take a chance. But i still don't think his knee is 100% and will not be until next year. Jones still looks good to be me and has at least 2-3 good years left. Both play great D and know how to play the game.

Miami needs a pg bad and is loaded at SG/SF with wade, bulter, jones, and odom. But they have nothing at SG. The only thing is we get will have two max contracts in Davis and jones both of which will be coming off the bench in a couple of years.

david

1 - 2 of 2 Posts