Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 Detroit & Wolverines Fan
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering......like maybe....Tayshaun Prince and Brian Simmons 4 J-rich????? ever think that'd be possiable?

·
#1 Detroit & Wolverines Fan
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bobby simmons.......sorry...wasn't thinkin

·
Registered
413 Posts
Would you jump of a bridge with jagged rocks in the bottom...? that's the answer

Seriously... be realistic.. and really think about it..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Simmons got cut so you can have him if you like him.

I presume GS knew what they were getting with Richardson. When players show flashes of superstardom but play a less effective game, it is a tease. Can he put together a solid skill set with a smart ,tough mentality and team orientation? Without these professional values, he is just another run and dunker. Only time will tell. Dunleavy is a more mature player, without having played 1 NBA game. If you draft high school kids or immature palyers you MUST be prepared to wait it out, whatever the outcome. It is risky, but if you are near the bottom , risks must be taken. Patience.

·
Registered
120 Posts
^^^What the **** you talking about?

You're comparing the next Duke flop to such a talent like Richardson? You ARE crazy. What grades they make in school or what score they made on the SATs has nothing to do with how effective they will be in the pros, smarts has nothing to do with it.

I would take this so called "Run and Dunker" over the Duke stiff any day of the week.

·
Registered
413 Posts
To Mr. RUN and DUNK poster... Have you actually watch some GSW games?

A lot of his point probly 50% comes from 10-18 foot jumpers.. and the other 50% comes from thundrous dunks

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jwick</b>!
just wondering......like maybe....Tayshaun Prince and Brian Simmons 4 J-rich????? ever think that'd be possiable?

No way....No how.....No sense
JRi is truely the NBA's rising star, we all know he's got the Maddest Hopps and the best Power Bangs. I'm sure he's working and getting down the overall game. You just don't get pure talent handed to you now-a-days and JRi is just that, we haven't even seen the best of him yet :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts