Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Bulls ?

For

Antonio Davis, Eddie Robinson and Jamal Crawford ?

G

·
Not for that deal though. I would deal Sheed AND Rubes, for the right deal. Get Curry in there and it could be more of a done deal. Or even Chandler and we could make a deal. Don't see it unless at least one other team is involved though.

·
Registered
678 Posts
i was at the bulls blazers game, and everyone in chicago seems to hate curry. curry and crawford would be sick. our weakest position would be sf.

c - curry
pf - zach
sf - qyntel
sg - da
pg - crawford

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FJ_of _Rockaway</b>!
With the Bulls ?

For

Antonio Davis, Eddie Robinson and Jamal Crawford ?
Crawford's not worth it. AD is one of the worst contact:production ratios in the league, and Eddie Robinson is right behind him.

I like Crawford, but not THAT much.

Ed O.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't know why people value Crawford and Curry so much. For all of these guys' supposed talents, their team is absolutely horrible. I think that has to count for something.

Crawford is just another inconsistent gunner and the league is full of them. Curry has proven nothing and he has not improved one iota since he entered the league. He's just a big body that looks out of his element.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Some posters in the Chicago forum say Curry has a lot of potential, but his work ethic is questionable, and will often take the easy way out when playing.

Does not sound like someone we want

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I doubt Sheed would be traded to Chicago after what Pip said about him in the Oregonian. Don't you think Pip has management's ear in Chicago?

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!
Don't you think Pip has management's ear in Chicago?
Considering the contract he got, I'd bet on something closer to incriminating photos or something...

Ed O.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts