·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure that the Cavaliers would let him go pretty cheaply

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Lammond also has some relatives and his 1st cousin already plays for the Lakers Tracy Murray.

Anyway the Lakers would not trade for Lammond because they would probably have to give up too much. Plus why fix what aint broke?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
No he wouldn't be a good fit..we already have 3 SF's and we aren't going to trade any of them..

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, I do think however that the teams chasing the Lakers have gotten better. Lamond makes about 4 mil a year. And, Lamond is better than all of the small forwards that you have at present. IMO

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The OUTLAW</b>!
Okay, I do think however that the teams chasing the Lakers have gotten better. Lamond makes about 4 mil a year. And, Lamond is better than all of the small forwards that you have at present. IMO
He is old-not athletic, overpaid, and selfish, he wouldnt fit into the offense.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While he may not be a good fit. He is only 29 years old. While he's not as athletic as some of the small forwards in the league he's more athletic than quite a few and has a better shot than the vast majority. He only took 13.9 shots per game with the Cavaliers, that is not selfish! He also averaged 2.2 apg.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
While he may not be a good fit. He is only 29 years old. While he's not as athletic as some of the small forwards in the league he's more athletic than quite a few and has a better shot than the vast majority. He only took 13.9 shots per game with the Cavaliers, that is not selfish! He also averaged 2.2 apg.
I guess I was wrong about the old part..I thought he was older..but still we have T. Murray who is also a very good shooter,and by selfish I meant more of him being a locker-room cancer.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so, right now he's just tired of losing

Hey you all had Isaiah Rider the king of lockerroom cancers and you still one. If you can get by with him you can get by with anyone. And, he added nothing on the floor.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I don't think so, right now he's just tired of losing

Hey you all had Isaiah Rider the king of lockerroom cancers and you still one. If you can get by with him you can get by with anyone. And, he added nothing on the floor.
Just for the record: I hate Rider!...anyway, I am sure we would do fine with Murray-but we already have players who can do what he can,and they are not as expensive.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the Cavaliers would let him go pretty cheaply

It wouldn't be a good fit...
They already have D.George, Krush & Fox...
All 3 of these players can play the 2 or 3...
Besides I just don't see L. Murray fitting in the Lakers scheme of playing Defense then Offense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts