Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Wiz finish with 137 points, 41 point drumming of Seattle.

Most impressive thing was Andrey Blatche looked real good in limited 'garbage time' minutes. Also, that Caron Butler/Kwame trade is looking real good, Butler with 24 points/6 rebounds/5 assists/2 steals tonight. Hell he's putting up better numbers than Hughes on the season.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Sonics have alotta problems and maybe they should just tank it, hoping for the first pick . . . with Shard being out, they are in alotta trouble

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
qrich1fan said:
Sonics have alotta problems and maybe they should just tank it, hoping for the first pick . . . with Shard being out, they are in alotta trouble
lewis played

when Awvee Storey scores 13 on you, in 14 minutes, you should realize it's time to move your franchise to the development league

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Where are the Laker fans who said that LA pulled off a steal? :rofl:

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
qrich1fan said:
Lewis played? damn according to sonics fans i know and my cuz who lives in Sea said he's out for a while . . my bad
Last I heard before the game is he was 50/50 for this one, and even if he missed it, would've been okay for the next one. Maybe the initial report was more serious or something?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Butler is averaging around 18/5/5 off the bench for the Wiz, he's already better than Kwame has ever been, not to mention the Lakers threw in an expiring contract in Chucky Atkins.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
It just keeps getting worse for the Sonics. I think the Cavs beat them by 33 the night before.

They need to shake something up before their season is over.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I wouldn't want to be in the Sonics locker room right now. It's only been 5 games and it looks like they have already given up.

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
i guess its safe to say sonics wont be in playoffs lol. Unless management does something about it.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Arenas, Caron, and Jamison getting it done big

good to see since I like all 3 players.

·
Registered
374 Posts
hmm......this might look good for raps, they play sonics on sunday in toronto, maybe they will get their first win for this season?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts