Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive never seen us this bad....NEVER!!!! this is embarrasing, not to mention Im sick of watching this lifeless play! i feel sick to my stomach after this perfromance! SEASON IS NOW OVER!

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
Ive never seen us this bad....NEVER!!!! this is embarrasing, not to mention Im sick of watching this lifeless play! i feel sick to my stomach after this perfromance! SEASON IS NOW OVER!
Glad to see you're keeping a cool head and level mind :meditate:

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Ummmm.... did you see the Miami Heat game through three and a half qtrs? Or the first half of the Kings game?

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts

what did you expect them to do?

They're down to 8 bodies (at best)...they're not exactly leaving Portland on the best of terms (going to Eugene, etc)..got into Minnesota at 4 am..the current lineup has really only 1 scorer right now..

Doesn't help that rasheed already has 3 fouls, and we have no decent big man to replace him..

face it, this team is a depleted one.

Dickens and Carroll might not be defensive juggernauts, but they can't be much worse than the guys are playing now.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is different guys

you just feel through the TV that the Blazers dont care and trades are a coming!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
The last half of the Seattle game was pretty bad too...

and with this start of this game...

:banghead:

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Man!

First off, ain't you never heard of a game thread?

Secondly, I don't think you could possibly be more over-the-top with your negativity! I bet if the Blazers won the title, you'd sit there and say "Well, the Blazers didn't win by enough points!! There's no way they can win it all next year!"

Come on man, lighten up a little.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thank God that the Griz game was canceled...End of Seattle game and begining of this game..WOW we suck...i am a fan and all and i watched the game till half time...i was so sick to my stomach..i could tell they didn't want to be there...:no: :no: :no:

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Wallace couldn't have cared less

This guy is a total loser. Did you see the way Garnett was outhustling him for the ball all night? Heck, everybody was outhustling him for the ball. He's 6'11 and he got 2 REBOUNDS. He didn't care about scoring, didn't care about rebounding, didn't care about winning. He's been a loser since the day he came to Portland, and he's going to leave a loser.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Re: Wallace couldn't have cared less

Originally posted by <b>Talkhard</b>!
This guy is a total loser. Did you see the way Garnett was outhustling him for the ball all night? Heck, everybody was outhustling him for the ball. He's 6'11 and he got 2 REBOUNDS. He didn't care about scoring, didn't care about rebounding, didn't care about winning. He's been a loser since the day he came to Portland, and he's going to leave a loser.
Sheesh. Hmm, see if you can spot the loser in this picture...

The blazers got beat badly tonight. It wasn't just Sheed. It was all of them.

What about the previous Min/Por game? I guess Sheed was a god then and KG a loser?

barfo

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I think some people just use Sheed as the easy way out to losing. There are 4 other guys on the court too.

But these people also probably think KVH and mutumbo is a great trade for sheed.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
This team does not have an offense! Where is the play calling and for Gods sake does the word defense mean anything on this team?

You can blame alot of players on this team for that stinker we all had to endure but somewhere the coach and the practices and the chemistry is not happening.

Sheed is a mess and probably knows he's gone, but Cheeks instead of looking so ill all the time might want to learn how to coach.

This team has given up because it looks to me like our coach has given up. This is not a well coached team at all!

:sigh:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
This team does not have an offense! Where is the play calling and for Gods sake does the word defense mean anything on this team?

You can blame alot of players on this team for that stinker we all had to endure but somewhere the coach and the practices and the chemistry is not happening.

Sheed is a mess and probably knows he's gone, but Cheeks instead of looking so ill all the time might want to learn how to coach.

This team has given up because it looks to me like our coach has given up. This is not a well coached team at all!

:sigh:
I have to agree with u..I think Cheeks has alot to do with the way this team is playing. Also it doesnt help with NASH spouting all about who is getting traded next I mean talk about mental strain.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Re: Wallace couldn't have cared less

Originally posted by <b>Talkhard</b>!

:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts