Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have many writers here that write editorials and commentaries on the nba, college basketball, NFL. Their work is appreciated! However there is still room for many more writers.

If you are interested in writing about the NFL, there are many openings to be filled. Only three teams have writers so far. The rest are free. Those teams are:

Tampa
Washington
Green Bay

Anyone who wants to write editorials on their favorite NFL team, coaches and players, let me know.

We have many teams filled for the NBA but not all!! The following teams need writers!

Philadelphia 76ers
Orlando Magic
New Jersey Nets
Miami Heat
New Orleans Hornets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Atlanta Hawks
San Antonio Spurs
Minnesotta Timberwolves
Seattle Supersonics
Portland Trailblazers
Phoenix Suns

We also need writers for the following:

1. College football
2. Soccer
3. Golf
4. Baseball
5. Pro basketball that is not NBA/WNBA
6. WNBA
7. College basketball
8. Hockey

You can write about your teams or players or anything else about the various sports. If you feel you are a fairly good writer and want to polish up your skills here then we want you! Either answer this post or write me pm.

Guests who browse the board everyday and have not joined yet. Have you got what it takes to write editorials on your favorite sports team or player? Then join us and lets see if you do!!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ViNSaNi7y</b>!
is the new york jets open?
If you are interested in writing about the NFL, there are many openings to be filled. Only three teams have writers so far. The rest are free. Those teams are:

Tampa
Washington
Green Bay

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Even though no one will read it...

I still am responsible for the Denver Nuggets, and they just hired a coach in the past week or two, so I'll be writing an article about that when I get the time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hmmm.....

Id be interested writing article(s) for the Cleveland Caveliers..

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds great guys!

Post all articles in the editorial forum. Just scroll down and you will see it

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
If you wished, i would happily write about the New Jersey Nets.

-Petey

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can there b more than 1 writer? I'd love 2 do the Pacers, Jamaal Tinsley, Jermaine O'Neal, Al Harrington or T-Mac. Where is it?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I can write some on the NHL if you'd like. It's somewhat of a large topic, though, so maybe I could narrow it down some. I'm Canadian and live in Ottawa, so maybe I could just write about the Canadian teams, with an emphasis on the Senators. Just let me know, how you'd like this done. I think you said to post things in the editorials section. How often?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by <b>tinygiant</b>!
I can write some on the NHL if you'd like. It's somewhat of a large topic, though, so maybe I could narrow it down some. I'm Canadian and live in Ottawa, so maybe I could just write about the Canadian teams, with an emphasis on the Senators. Just let me know, how you'd like this done. I think you said to post things in the editorials section. How often?
That sounds great tiny. No time frame! Kingofkings writes often. But we don't hold you to a set pattern. Whats comfortable to you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts