Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems seeing anything beyond FFTS' long post in the possible replacement thread?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
yes, having the same prob.

and while we're at it, anybody else have a problem with these pages loading? Often it'll show the basketball forum header and the 'floor' background, and maybe the AE header, then just hangs up. May have to refresh 4 or 5 times, or give up. Other times it's ok. Wondering if I have a popup blocker or something that's keeping it from loading.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, having the same prob.

and while we're at it, anybody else have a problem with these pages loading? Often it'll show the basketball forum header and the 'floor' background, and maybe the AE header, then just hangs up. May have to refresh 4 or 5 times, or give up. Other times it's ok. Wondering if I have a popup blocker or something that's keeping it from loading.
Yep, I have that happen as well...figured it was just my connection. Guess it's not.

Thanks for the info...

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Anyone else having problems seeing anything beyond FFTS' long post in the possible replacement thread?
Yep.

The only way I can see posts after FFTS's long (and interesting) one is by hitting Reply when I'm logged in.

Talk about having the last word, eh? :)

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
Weird... happened for me too. When I clicked on the 3rd page it just bounced me back to the 2nd. Never seen that before.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It appears to be working now...whatever you did, thanks.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Did we break the Internet?

Never doubt the power of this message board :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts