Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
as a yankee fan i hate to say this but i think the bosox will win b4 the celtics cause as long as danny ainge is the gm, the celtics will just get worse and worse, cause he is gonna ruin that historic franchise.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Red Sox because their team is in the best shape it's been in for a while. All around, sound, fundamental team with good pitching, defense, and hitting with lasting power.

Celtics, way too premature to say they can win a title.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BabyBlueSlugga7</b>!
Cubs becuase they rock this year.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. *gasp* Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Way to hijack a thread with your blatant Cubs bias.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
red sox are cursed ;) and the celtics may be a competitive team this year, but are nowhere near a title, if you are talking liek within a few years who really knows...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Three words, Twenty-two to Zero!!!

Originally posted by <b>Eatinthepudding8</b>!
as long as danny ainge is the gm, the celtics will just get worse and worse, cause he is gonna ruin that historic franchise.
Hey Yankee bum, stick to baseball. This historic franchise was ruined when Danny took the job. That's why he's here, trying to fix it.

And they may not win it all, but I'll bet the Sox overtake your dam Yankees.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Red Sox

The Sox look great this year... (I know it looks like another heartbreaker when they lose to the Yanks in the playoffs).

The Red Sox are among the top 2 or 3 teams in baseball.

They have a great chance to win the series this season.

The Celtics are, unfortunately, a long way from being a championship team. Jefferson, Perkins, Banks, Allen and West would have to really develop quickly. Pierce would need to come back to the player he used to be. Ricky Davis would need to finally reach the potential that he has. Raef Lafrentz would need to stay off the IR. Mark Bount would need to prove that he was worth the contract he was given.

There is more would than in a sawmill.

The Red Sox will win the Series before the Celtics win another NBA title.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts