1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Rock (c) vs. C.M. Punk

Sheamus, John Cena & Ryback vs. The Shield

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show

#1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match: Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho

Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz

Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka

Brodus Clay & Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Pre-Show)

·
You think you know me
395 Posts
Rock will retain, Del Rio should probably retain, I'd like to see The Shield go over "the good guys" though I won't hold my breath, and I don't really care who wins the Elimination Chamber match. Besides, I'll not be buying this PPV. Though I WILL be buying the Wrestlemania PPV, as it will be the only show I pay to watch this year I think.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Is this still all they have for the card? The event is today isn't it?

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
The ****, only 4 matches?

Granted there will be some in unannounced ones in between, but damn there's gonna be some long matches.

I've got Punk winning via the DQ stip, Supermen winning over Shield, ADR, and Randy Orton.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Card updated. Sorry about that. There will be more than 4 matches.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Im really hope that the rumors of a 6 Tag Team Elimination Chamber match are true. That would be fun

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Really hoping Punk gets the belt tonight. I'd be tempted to not order Wrestlemania if Rock vs Cena is the main event again.
Why? They had a pretty solid match last year especially cinsidering it was the rocks first match in 6 years.. both those guys can really bring it in a main event situation.. i think it will be great

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
"Once in a Lifetime" shouldn't be an annual thing. It's inevitable that they'll do it again, but now's not the best time in my opinion. They'll do it anyway, and Cena will win, and he'll go on to be a great annoyance as usual, but I'll live with it.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Starting things off with Big Show vs. Del Rio.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
"Once in a Lifetime" shouldn't be an annual thing. It's inevitable that they'll do it again, but now's not the best time in my opinion. They'll do it anyway, and Cena will win, and he'll go on to be a great annoyance as usual, but I'll live with it.
"Once in a lifetime" was just stupid promoting by the wwe, they have rock for what i assume is only a small amount of time because i dont think the guy is going to continue to comeback like this all the time so they are trying to maximize his star power to the best of their ability.. the match makes sense and the wwe is smart to be doing it again from a business perspective. I personally am not in love with seeing it again but i have confidence that Rock and Cena can put on another great mania caliber main event

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
Link would be fantastic if possible.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Del Rio makes Big Show tap. I'm guessing this feud is now over.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
Thanks Basel.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts