Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE to announce Drug Policy

In a joint meeting today with the RAW and SmackDown rosters in the United Kingdom, in Sheffield, Vince McMahon announced that within the next several weeks, a new drug testing policy will be implemented in which performance enhancing drugs, such as steroids, etc., recreational drugs, as well as abuse of prescription drugs will be banned.

In addition to the new drug testing procedure, there will also be an emphasis on cardiovascular examinations.

The specifics of the drug policy will be announced over the next several weeks. More details to follow. Check with WWE.com for the latest information.
Interesting.. :clap:

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
This is great news, but I'm worried that it's in Vince McMahon's hands. This is one of those situations where I'd really support someone from the outside running this, because this is a situation that needs to be handled.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
As much as I'd like to believe in such a thing ... I simply don't. Sure, maybe we'll hear of a token suspension or two in the following months, but a half year from now I think this is long forgotten. It'd be nice to be proven wrong though.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I just dont know about Vince being in charge of this thing. It sounds good but I'm not sure I believe this yet.. It would be nice though..

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Vince looks like he is on steroids. That's just a PR move, if he is in charge then he won't do anything to enforce the new policy.

Reactions: ChristopherJ

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Definetly agreed. Vince is like the epitome of steroids in wrestling.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
He built his business on steroids....this is just a PR move after Eddie passed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts