·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

WWE Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match

World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match

·
Fella/ADR for the World title and Ziggler, Cody, Christian and other guys in the Smackdown MITB match. That's all I can think of really. Probably a pointless Santino match whether it's for the US title or not. Then they'll have the tag title/division matches.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Why isn't Swagger in the MITB match? He's a former world champion and he's on the Raw roster. Eh, w/e, WWE gave up on trying to make sense on a consistent basis after they tried to make us believe that no champion can drink during or 12 hours before or after a show.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Why isn't Swagger in the MITB match? He's a former world champion and he's on the Raw roster. Eh, w/e, WWE gave up on trying to make sense on a consistent basis after they tried to make us believe that no champion can drink during or 12 hours before or after a show.
Swagger is a former WORLD champion, not WWE champion.

·
Yeah. Orton is suspended so he doesn't count, ADR was a former WWE champion but it seems like he's going to be challenging for the World title at the PPV, and technically Rey Mysterio was a WWE champion for like 1 hour if you want to acknowledge that.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
I think Jericho is going to win the MITB, fail to cash it in, and we will never see him again. That sounds like a perfect send off for him.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
This is what happens when Cena has Super Cena'd all the main eventers thus having no one left to have a credible feud with.

·
8,475 Posts
As long as Cena or Big Show don't win, I'm happy.

I have a gut feeling that Tyson Kidd might win the World Heavyweight Championship MITB match. Feel free to call me crazy.
After Bryan Danielson won it last year, I'd say Tyson Kidd winning it wouldn't be to much of a shocker either. I still to this day cannot believe he's in the main event picture.

·
8,475 Posts
Swagger is a former WORLD champion, not WWE champion.
The hell? That's even more idiotic! It would at least make more sense to have all the former world champions in one match and then the guys who never were world champions to be in another (and I am of course talking about the former world AND WWE champions). I mean okay with the people you have in the Raw MITB already, you would also have Christian, Swagger, I guess you can throw in Ziggler, and Mysterio I guess. That alone is a very solid MITB match. My god WWE just continues to get dumber and dumber.

·
8,475 Posts
It bugs me that they defend the titles once every 2 to 3 months but I don't mind if they are in the MITB match.
You can blame the brands joining together for every PPV on that one.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Wait...Albert is still on the WWE?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts