Discussion Starter #1

WWE Championship: C.M. Punk (c) vs. The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show

WWE Tag Team Championship: Team Hell No (c) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Cena, Orton, or Sheamoose to win the Rumble.

I guess that's pretty obvious...

Hopefully Del Rio retains, I like him as a face. Too bad he's just filler until the Elimination Chamber when they have a reason to put it on a guy like Orton or Sheamus again

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Cena, Orton, or Sheamoose to win the Rumble.

I guess that's pretty obvious...

Hopefully Del Rio retains, I like him as a face. Too bad he's just filler until the Elimination Chamber when they have a reason to put it on a guy like Orton or Sheamus again
There is no way they are going to have sheamus win back to back rumbles.. its just not going to happen.. and i think there is a decent chance del rio holds on to the title till mania and dolph cashes in on him

·
King George
11,475 Posts
There is no way they are going to have sheamus win back to back rumbles.. its just not going to happen.. and i think there is a decent chance del rio holds on to the title till mania and dolph cashes in on him
I sure hope he doesn't win again, he couldn't even get over the first time.

I think Dolph cashes in at Elimination Chamber like Edge did and gets a WrestleMania moment coming out as the champ and putting on a good match. Cashing in at WM would be cool too, I guess, but I'm not sure the crowd would be into it after a long match and already a long card.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I sure hope he doesn't win again, he couldn't even get over the first time.

I think Dolph cashes in at Elimination Chamber like Edge did and gets a WrestleMania moment coming out as the champ and putting on a good match. Cashing in at WM would be cool too, I guess, but I'm not sure the crowd would be into it after a long match and already a long card.
Nobody has cashed in at mania yet.. i think it would be awesome if he did and won it.. and i know that if he and ADR were given enough time they could steal the show.. those guys are both great workers

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Nobody has cashed in at mania yet.. i think it would be awesome if he did and won it.. and i know that if he and ADR were given enough time they could steal the show.. those guys are both great workers
The fact that no one has cashed in at Mania makes me want a Mania cash in. That would also be a good moment to kick off the prime of his career.

No doubt Del Rio and Ziggler would be a great match and it would make the Smackdown title match worth watching again.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
What if Ziggler wins the Rumble, wins the WWE title at Mania and cashes in the briefcase the same night to win the world heavyweight title to combine the two? Every mark would jizz themselves if that happened lol.

Anyways, I leave Friday morning to Phoenix and I can't ****ing wait. Catching a UCLA vs. ASU basketball game and Kings vs Coyotes hockey game Saturday and then the Rumble on Sunday. The Royal Rumble has been my favorite PPV since I was a kid so this is a childhood dream come true. Hopefully it will be worth the trip.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
What if Ziggler wins the Rumble, wins the WWE title at Mania and cashes in the briefcase the same night to win the world heavyweight title to combine the two? Every mark would jizz themselves if that happened lol.

Anyways, I leave Friday morning to Phoenix and I can't ****ing wait. Catching a UCLA vs. ASU basketball game and Kings vs Coyotes hockey game Saturday and then the Rumble on Sunday. The Royal Rumble has been my favorite PPV since I was a kid so this is a childhood dream come true. Hopefully it will be worth the trip.
Have a good time dude!

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you'll have a good time. Enjoy it, man.

·
King George
11,475 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
What if they did Rock vs Cena at Mania again with Rock as the Champion, Cena won, and THEN Ziggler immediately cashed it in on Cena?

·
8,475 Posts
Inside Ziggler's briefcase is a "contract" for the WHC only, I think.
I think the WWE stopped giving a shit about this a long time ago...but idk that's just a guess.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
I think the WWE stopped giving a shit about this a long time ago...but idk that's just a guess.
It's blue.

WWE Champ contract was red.

There aren't any rules in wrestling but I think they're sticking with this one until they unify the belts.

·
8,475 Posts
It's blue.

WWE Champ contract was red.

There aren't any rules in wrestling but I think they're sticking with this one until they unify the belts.
Yea I know what what the colors are I went to school too Gonzo.

I'm saying that it wouldn't surprise me if the WWE just suddenly stopped giving a shit and let Dolph cash it in on the WWE champion as well.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Yea I know what what the colors are I went to school too Gonzo.

I'm saying that it wouldn't surprise me if the WWE just suddenly stopped giving a shit and let Dolph cash it in on the WWE champion as well.
Red = RAW, blue = Smackdown was the point I was trying to make, but consistent with your history you again misinterpret a reply.

Doubt they go back on it, Cena already cashed his in and failed. Dolph as WWE Champ doesn't make sense.

1 - 20 of 290 Posts