Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

CM Punk (c) vs. Ryback - TLC Match

Sheamus vs. Big Show (c) - Chairs Match

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler - MITB Ladder Match

Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston (c)

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
I really, really want Ziggler to cash-in and win the title from Sheamus before his match with Cena. He thinks he's got away with it but then the match vs Cena is changed to a title match, which Ziggler wins in a really tight match. That would be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
So csn i assume that since Cena-Ziggler is going on last cena is going to get the briefcase?

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Cena responded to the you can't wrestle chants with a sloppy monkey flip, then bowed. Retard.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
also.. Dolph is the ****ing man. If the WWE doesnt finally see that this guy is a legit main eventer after this match i have no faith in them

·
Awesome ending. Can't wait to see how this plays out tomorrow.

Ziggler is the best worker in the company. (Bryan is the best wrestler in the company but he hasn't been put in good match situations like Ziggler has because he's stuck with Kane)

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
Just got through watching the PPV, solid show. Definitely interested to see what they do on Raw as we work our way toward the Royal Rumble.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Awesome ending. Can't wait to see how this plays out tomorrow.

Ziggler is the best worker in the company. (Bryan is the best wrestler in the company but he hasn't been put in good match situations like Ziggler has because he's stuck with Kane)
He needs to get the hell away from Vickie. Vickie is dragging him down

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
I keep hearing nothing but good things about the TLC and Ladder match. I'm assuming those were great matches? I plan on trying to watch the replay at some point but I'm not sure when.

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
TLC and the ladder match were fantastic. I liked the tables match as well, and you got the usual solid work from Kofi in there too.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Yup pretty solid PPV. Shield proved they definitely belong on the big stage and I was thrilled to see Ziggler retain the briefcase.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts