Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to ESPN.COM the Yanks have acquired OF Raul Mondesi from Toronto. No word yet on who the Yanks gave up.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AINT NO STOPPIN US NOW!!! THE BRONX BOMBER GOT EVEN MORE POP in the lineup now!!! all we gave up is a AA pitcher!!!
SWEET!!!! BRIAN CASHMAN ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's a good deal for both teams.

I'm really surprised the Yankees decided to take up that huge salary...but again...Steinbrenner is the Yankees owner, so I guess money isn't a problem here.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Oh I have been a blue jays fan since 1995, the Pat Hengan(sp?) hey days. I remember I almost watched all the games that he pitched and he was a CY award winner in 97? or 96? But I haven't been following basbeball that much this year and I do think the Jays are in the rebuilding prcess so Mondesi should be traded. Great move by the Jax.

My favorite pitchers are Randy Johnson, Freg Maddiux, Tom Glavine right now. It is a surprised the Braves only won a title with all the great pitching for so many years.
:D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by Penny Hardaway
My favorite pitchers are Randy Johnson, Freg Maddiux, Tom Glavine right now. It is a surprised the Braves only won a title with all the great pitching for so many years.
:D
It's because their manager Bobby Cox is Boob ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts