This article(on Yao Ming's post match feelings/quotes about the loss to the Phoenix Suns) is from sina.com (a chinese website),many thanks to Pryuen of Yaomingmania.com who translated it into English
1. Yao Ming admitted playing against Phoenix Sun always posed great challenges to him. "They are so speedy, and they run non-stop. And if my opponents are running and competing non stop, I have to run and compete non stop as well. That is a stern test to my stamina/strength."
2. When asked why there is a stark difference to his 1H and 2H performance, Yao Ming said: "I really don't know. If I have known the reason why, I would not be playing this bad."
3. Yao Ming was double-teamed throughout the match. He felt that as long as he could pass the ball to his team mates, then it would be alright. "I knew and I could feel there was always someone behind me. I just couldn't see it. In fact we have alot of open shot attempts near the free throw line, but they just ain't falling."
4. Compared to the Phoenix Sun that also played its back-to-back last night, the Rockets were playing very slow and listlessly without energy, and little without ball movement. Yao Ming said: "We're running out of time. We are just playing very very bad. Let's not make excuses. It was not because we're tired. The Phoenix Suns also played its back-to-back."
5. The Rockets offense was very weak, and as JVG put it...nothing worth mentioning. Yao Ming thought that the reason why Rockets offense was not fluid and flowing was because there were too many "stops" in them. To him, the 2 teams were playing at different levels. "The Suns were ever on the move; they seemed to know where the next position (of their players) to play. As for us, we just could not make up our minds, never know where we should move, and not knowing what we should do in our next move. Such slow reaction is not simply a matter of focus or concentration."
6. 12 games had gone and the Rockets winning ratio is just 1/4. This is becoming intolerable for the Rockets from top to down (and including the fans too). When asked what it needs to take the Rockets from their lowest trough to the peak, Yao Ming just said resolutely: "All I want now is just one win !!"