Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how this guy will fair against some of the best high - flyers in the NBA. I just can't WAIT til someone dunks on the 7'5 Yao. My guess it will be awfully hard to dunk on someone of this height but it sure will be funny as well to see someone just crush the net with Yao Ming looking on in awe thinkin, "man i never saq a little chinese man do this'

Who will be the first to dunk on him?
and who will leave an impression!?

my guess the first player to dunk on him will be Vince Carter. He's comin on strong this year, and if he is the first person to dunk on him...i think that itself will leave an impression...

i also can't wait to see shaq dunk on him.....boy will this be fun..

sime

·
Registered
924 Posts
When you think of somebody to dunk over a 7-5 giant of a center they need to have one of two things going for them: Super long arms or amazing jumping ability. 2 players quickly come 2 mind when thinking of that. Those players are Garnett and Carter. I could also see Desmond Mason, Tyson Chandler, McGrady, Miles dunking over him.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Don't forget the 6'1" Kevin Johnson giving a facial to the 7'0" Hakeem in the playoffs that one year! I won't forget that facial - ever!

I can easily see Vince dunking on him - easily!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by hOnDo

HAHA oh my! look at the look that KG has on his face. pure amazement! :laugh:
that dunk will NEVER be forgotten. that is about one of the best dunks i have EVER seen. look at gary payton...hes like oh my!

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I think ALL of the high-flyers will be lookn to DUNK on him!

V.C.
T-Mac
Kobe
Miles
Odom
Mason
Richardson
Matrix
Maggette
Francis
K.G.
K-Mart

Its gotta SUCK to be Ming,cuz the list goes on and on and...........

I cant wait to see him get KNOCKED on his A$$ by Shaq/Zo or Malone!:laugh:

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I'm with KC man!!!!!

And Yao is not that good of shot blocker anyway, yeah he is 7-6 but he has short arms arms for someone that size. He might get 1 block a game if he is lucky.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I think Micheal Finley is one of the most ferocious dunkers in the "L". I think he would flush on the biggun.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It definitely won't be Carter, because once the season starts, the Rockets will start off by playing teams in their own division (San Antonio, Dallas, utah, etc.)

So I think the first one to dunk on Ming will be Michael Finley...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
I think ALL of the high-flyers will be lookn to DUNK on him!

V.C.
T-Mac
Kobe
Miles
Odom
Mason
Richardson
Matrix
Maggette
Francis
K.G.
K-Mart

Its gotta SUCK to be Ming,cuz the list goes on and on and...........

I cant wait to see him get KNOCKED on his A$$ by Shaq/Zo or Malone!:laugh:

I hope Fancis doesnt dunk on his own teammate

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im already countin down the day til the season starts....i say in the first game of the season, he will get dunked on....book it

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
I think its almost guarenteed that Yao Ming will be dunked on a whole lot during his first season because that is on every dunker's "to do list". Even the Clippers have a bet to see who dunks on him first.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts