Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From today's CanzanoBlog...

This isn't column worthy yet, but sources inside the Trail Blazers organization say there's been a lot of internal changes and a lot of internal heat in recent weeks.

Several Blazers sources say office protocol has been tweaked, ex-FBI agents/security personnel have been brought in and are interviewing people in various departments --- everything from basketball-operations personnel to office secretaries.

Not all of the employees have been compliant with the investigators, I'm told.

One annoyed staffer said this week, "They've been all throughout our computers."

Keep in mind, The Oregonian obtained the secret Darius Miles settlement document that was drafted at One Center Court. Also, The Oregonian obtained and recently reported on a private marketing study conducted by the Blazers that demonstrated that the front office was aware last October that their re-branding effort was failing.

Said a second staffer, who is a long-time employee: "I can't even tell you how much money they've spent trying to root out the source but it has to be a pile."

It's totally understandable that a private company would go to great lengths to keep private information private. That's smart. But keep your eye on the ball, kids.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Maybe the Oregonian tapped into the network :rofl:

Hmmm local paper taps into computer network of cofounder of worlds most dominating operating software

I see irony in that :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts