Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lakers are agoing to lose next year. They will b fourth, DALLAS BABY

shaq's baby toe is claling boys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mikeffd</b>!
Lakers are agoing to lose next year. They will b fourth, DALLAS BABY

shaq's baby toe is claling boys
And maybe if you learned how to spell and the Mavs learned how to play defense-this thread would make sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
So you are saying because of Shaq's toe that the Lakers will lose to the Mavs who cant play D, and who do not have near as much experience in the playoffs as the Lakers do? :laugh: Wilt, I entirely agree with you.... :laugh: very funny....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Re: YO LAkers WINNING next year!!!

Originally posted by <b>mikeffd</b>!
Lakers are agoing to lose next year. They will b fourth, DALLAS BABY

shaq's baby toe is claling boys


UMMMMMMMM......
The Lakers are gonna loose to the Mavs???
OHHHHHHH....KAYYYYYYY I've never heard of that one before?
And Shaq's Big toe is " CLALING " ( What Da Hell is that )

If they get beaten by the Mavs......so what!!!
But they'll run the Mavs off in the Play-Offs....FOR SURE!!!
While Shaq's Big Toe is "CLALING.......FOR SURE!!!
So bring up something new, not old, next time...
and it will be intresting.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
I hate the Lakers. I hope the Kings beat them next season. Also, has Shaq ever matched up against Big Ben?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Is Big Ben going to shut Shaq down? I don't think so. Dikembe was Defensive Player of the Year two years ago and even he can't stop Shaq. Besides, Ben has no offense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Big Ben ain't nothing against Shaq.....TRY AGIAN!!!

Originally posted by <b>LionsFan01</b>!
I hate the Lakers. I hope the Kings beat them next season. Also, has Shaq ever matched up against Big Ben?

WHAT'S NEW??....
You posted up some old feelings...
You're still heart-broken from the Lakers dominance!!

Who's Big Ben........You mean Ben Wallace???
I don't know how long you've been watching Basketball...
By now you shouldd know.....NO ONE CAN STOP THE DADDY!!!
even if Big-Ben had a BIGGER AFRO.


:rolleyes: :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,356 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
I don't know, ask the owner of the site... Why don't you have a video that shows Kobe whining to the refs non-stop in the WCF?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>CoolHandLuke</b>!
I don't know, ask the owner of the site... Why don't you have a video that shows Kobe whining to the refs non-stop in the WCF?
Why dont you have a video of Vlade/Webber whining to the refs non-stop in the WCF?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
I probably still have it on tape ;) Pretty annoying, wasn't it? It was as annoying as Kobe complaining, and that crinkled-up face thing he always does when every call doesn't go his way.

And, gee, maybe Vlade and Webber had a point...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>CoolHandLuke</b>!
I probably still have it on tape ;) Pretty annoying, wasn't it? It was as annoying as Kobe complaining, and that crinkled-up face thing he always does when every call doesn't go his way.

And, gee, maybe Vlade and Webber had a point...
Gee-maybe Kobe had a point?? Ever think of that??-And vlad is the most annoying person in the whole NBA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
See my posts in the "why is Kobe so hated" thread...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top