Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't. You can just use video games like NBA2K2. You can do a fantasy draft with the selected teams. Make the trades agreed on by the members, and simulate single games at a time. Anyone ever think about just doing that?

·
A!
9,434 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yeah, mduke, when you get your league running mark me down because I want the Bulls.... :D

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
yeah, there's a draft every year, just like real life. There are some made-up players in the drafts too, along with real players..... We're in our 4th or 5th season I think. It's really the most fun fantasy league I've ever been in......

I am 99 % sure I am starting this league, though it may not be for a couple of weeks since I am having knee surgery next tuesday and will be out for a few days.

I'll go ahead and start another thread with teams, so sign up there....(I've already got you guys that posted in here).

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I am 99 % sure I am starting this league, though it may not be for a couple of weeks since I am having knee surgery next tuesday and will be out for a few days.
Wow, good luck with that. Hope everything turns out great.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, good luck with the knee surgery mduke. I just had surgery on my toe, it hurts like hell!!!:upset:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts