Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Book it. congrats and good luck. Adding Richard Jefferson as well possibly, will be a huge boost, you guys could be real dangerous.
 

·
Feel the Rush!
Joined
·
4,292 Posts
Yeah, the way you guys have been playing, you are definitely playoff 'calibur'...especially in the east. Now it's just whether or not you can get there. You gained a quick 2 games on my Pacers these last few days.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
StephenJackson said:
Yeah, the way you guys have been playing, you are definitely playoff 'calibur'...especially in the east. Now it's just whether or not you can get there. You gained a quick 2 games on my Pacers these last few days.....
Getting in as the 8th berth is a waste to me. I want the 7th or 6th. I think it would be great to open verus the Pistons or Celtics.

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Vladman27 said:
I spent 20 minutes today arguing with my suitemate that we could actually match up well with Detroit if we're the 7th seed.
Were you able to convince :sfight: him? :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,196 Posts
Fordy74 said:
Book it. congrats and good luck. Adding Richard Jefferson as well possibly, will be a huge boost, you guys could be real dangerous.
There's excitement but we're not ready to take it to that level yet lol...I as well as other Net fans appreciate the comments. We feel real good and we just hope that in the end, we're playing basketball well into May...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
faNETicS said:
Were you able to convince :sfight: him? :biggrin:
Unfortunately not...he's a Spurs fan who's pretty high up on Detroit as well - i think it has to do with LA beating the Spurs last year and then Detroit beating LA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Petey said:
Getting in as the 8th berth is a waste to me. I want the 7th or 6th. I think it would be great to open verus the Pistons or Celtics.

-Petey
Wasn't I already saying it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Fordy74 said:
Book it. congrats and good luck. Adding Richard Jefferson as well possibly, will be a huge boost, you guys could be real dangerous.
Thank you for your support, but we won't get to the second round even if we can take the 7th seed. The only adventage will be experience for Krstic, but i rather have a good draft pick.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top