Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take Eddie Robinson as well.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-bull14.html

The Bulls aren't harboring much hope Robinson will change his ways. He'll be eligible for Charlotte's expansion draft this summer, according to team sources. The Bulls are trying to trade Robinson, but it won't be easy because he's owed $14 million over the next two seasons. Any team asking for Jamal Crawford is being told Robinson has to be included, according to league sources.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Does this make Jamal easier or more difficult to trade?

Sure nobody wants Erobbery and his salary but the Bulls wouldn't be wanting back a player of lesser value for Crawford. Since Jamal has a realatively cheap deal maybe taking on ERobbery's deal well help the talent level match.

Honestly I like the insider deal that had us offering Jamal, Erobbery and Fizer for Caron, and Eddie Jones. It's not a sweet deal but it's tolerable imo.

I am not a strong believer in getting a bigname free agent and I think aquiring a bad contract deal in a trade isn't the worst thing in the world.

This team needs to start winning games now and need to shake it's losing mindset. I could care less about future goals of dynasty like championships. Having a team actually win more game then they lose is a good first step to a future championship.

If the Bulls were to aquire Eddie and Caron for Jamal, Marcus and Erob, I could assure things would turn around. The Bulls would make the playoffs this season behind a lineup of Kirk, Jones, Pippen, Jyd and Antonio. We wouldn't go far in the playoffs but a winning mindset would be achieved.

The Bulls have been the worst team in the league for 5 long years and if taking on a bad contract corrects this constant losing I am all for it.

If there is any hope that Curry and Chandler are to develop they have to learn to win.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts