·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kobe Bryant :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Rick Carlislie.... He never deserved to get canned by Detroit. All this guy does is win, he's probably one of the best coaches in the league yet no one appretiates him all that much. Of coarse if he got it that would also mean Reggie could get it which I would be happy about as well.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Allen Iverson is definately someone who I would feel happy for if he wins a ring. He knows his time is running short and he has to make the best out of the years he has left and the probablity of him winning a championship is very slim now. He is still playing his heart out each and every game and puting his body and career at risk with almost every drive towards the basket. If anyone deserves a championship ring, he is one of the most deserving if not the most.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Robert Horry. He has had a good career but he knows his time is running out... poor guy only has 5 rings...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Reggie Miller. I hated him at times as a Pacer, but I can't really hate someone that was such a good person/player as a Bruin.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Shaq, because it would make him look sooooo good, and Kobe soooooo bad. :biggrin:

Of course, that means crybaby, manipulative, hand me a title on a platter (oh, and don't forget to pay me $11 mil to NOT play for you while I get it) Zo would win a title as well. Oh well, at least I love absurdity (and Kobe would look bad).

·
Registered
306 Posts
SeaNet said:
Shaq, because it would make him look sooooo good, and Kobe soooooo bad. :biggrin:

Of course, that means crybaby, manipulative, hand me a title on a platter (oh, and don't forget to pay me $11 mil to NOT play for you while I get it) Zo would win a title as well. Oh well, at least I love absurdity (and Kobe would look bad).
[troll]no if shaq wins, it will because he's so fortunate to have another superstar guard to get him there. anyways, in 4 years we will see the REAL winner of the shaq trade[/troll]

back on topic I agree with Reggie... too bad the Pacers are shorthanded this offseason :(

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Julo said:
[troll]no if shaq wins, it will because he's so fortunate to have another superstar guard to get him there. anyways, in 4 years we will see the REAL winner of the shaq trade[/troll]

back on topic I agree with Reggie... too bad the Pacers are shorthanded this offseason :(
By all means, call me a troll all you want (I am an open, committed, and proud Kobe hater), but my post was entirely on topic.

·
Registered
306 Posts
SeaNet said:
By all means, call me a troll all you want (I am an open, committed, and proud Kobe hater), but my post was entirely on topic.
no I wasn't calling you out, that was just how I think an "anti-shaq troll" would reply to your post, hence the [troll] tags

in all seriousness, I'd also like Shaq to have success with the Heat this year and for years to come...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow, how's Reggie so popular? I agree, though, out of all the players NOT on teams that I like, I'd like to see Reggie win a ring the most. I dislike many of the other Pacers, however, so I'm really ambivalent about this.

Before he started acting like a punk with the Nets, I wanted Zo to get a ring also, but now I'd rather he not. And he actually has a pretty good shot.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Reggie Miller no doubt.

·
Registered
314 Posts
This is easy and I can't believe noone else said this person...

MARK POPE!

Reactions: LakerLunatic

·
Registered
394 Posts
Shaq. So I can have the satisfaction of having Buss, Kupchak, and Kobe (The 3 stooges of The Lakers) be put in their proper place...out of the playoffs and watch a player they discarded like yesterdays trash and traded away, (imagining they would become the next MJ and Da Bulls), win a title for Miami.

Lets hear it for the three stooges...
:clap: :banana: :biggrin: :mob: :gbanana: :rock: :dpepper: :jam: :jump: :cbanana: :vbanana: :djparty: :woot:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Iverson.
In Philly.
It would be a perfect end to a career that defied the odds at every turn. And to do it staying with the Sixers his whole career would say a lot.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Elton Brand along w/ Rick Brunson! Poor guys will never get a sniff of the playoffs while playing for Richard Cranium Sterling.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts