Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocky Mountain News by Chris Tomasson

Times were desperate when the Nuggets fell behind by 25. Then Bzdelik inserted rookie center Nene Hilario, rookie forward Nikoloz Tskitishvili and second-year forward Chris Andersen. Minutes later, he put in rookie guard Junior Harrington and second-year guard Kenny Satterfield.

It looked like the Rocky Mountain Revue all over again. All those players were on the summer-league team that went 6-0.

Andersen ended up leading the Nuggets with 16 points and Hilario, solid throughout the preseason, finished with 10 points and 11 rebounds. But it was the play of Tskitishvili, who averaged 1.8 points in the preseason, that was especially surprising. Playing an unexpected 29 minutes, Tskitishvili went 3-for-7, including going 3-for-4 from three-point range, for nine points.
Nice to hear that they played well!

I'm especially happy with Nene, but Skita surprise me a lot, since he wasn't playing very well in the pre-season.

Nene had 10 points, 11 rebounds and didn't fouled out! :banana:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JGKoblenz</b>!

Nice to hear that they played well!

I'm especially happy with Nene, but Skita surprise me a lot, since he wasn't playing very well in the pre-season.

Nene had 10 points, 11 rebounds and didn't fouled out! :banana:
I like the game that Nene had an Skita had a couple of surprsing blocks. Even though he shot poorly I was happy with the way that White played. He was very aggresive

1 - 2 of 2 Posts