1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
LeBron, Wade, Paul, Amare, Melo.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
The sad part about the Basketball Hall of FAme is it covers every form of basketball all around the world. I wish the NBA would get it's own Hall of Fame and make is similar to the Pro Football Hall of FAme and stop letting everyone who was half way decent in.

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Amare Stoudemire (if he returns healthy)
Chris Paul
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony (I would have never said this last year)

And whatever that kids name is in Cleveland. Somethin Lemonz, no... my bad, LeBron. Yeah, he may be HOF caliber.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,460 Posts
LeBron James
Yao Ming
Dwyane Wade
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudemire

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Melo is already fast becoming a clutch legend. But he has to make the big shots in the playoffs too.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
After the 2006-07 season, Carmelo Anthony will be the scariest player in the NBA. No one will want to see that guy in the playoffs. In his 4th year, Carmelo will take the leap and become a dominant SUPERSTAR!

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
Melo, Bron, Wade and Paul are the obvious choices at the moment.

then just below them would be amare, yao, bosh etc
it all depends on which teams they end up playing with long term, championships is a main criteria so if they get stuck on a mediocre team for the majority or their career the stats may not be enough

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.