Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me some players who will get playing time changes and how many minutes they will play a game and I will post thier projected averages 2Morrow.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Micheal Redd-15 MIN
Q Richardson-30 MIN
Lavor Postell-15 MIN
Gerald Wallace-15 MIN
Gilbert Arenas-30 MIN
Bobby Jackson-20 MIN

·
Registered
388 Posts
I can't see Michael Redd ever getting that much minutes because they do have Sugar Ray aka Ray Allen you know. G-Rob might leave so he will deffinately get more minutes, I do like the guy so don't get the wrong impression.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
personally ................

I think REdd could leave, he had a somehwat breakout season and has shown glimpses of being a very good offensive threat. I brought this up on antoher forum , but I will repeat it here. Michael Redd plays with Sam Cassel, Ray Allen, and Glenn RObinson, who are all big offensive threats. Michael REdd is not huge threat to the opposing defense. He is not concentrated on. But if he signs a big deal with a team, he could be forced to play much tougher defensive opponents, that could lower his stock.

I defintely think he will leave, but in his case it is much like Devean George, their stocks have rised but they play with superstars who take the heat away from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts