Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are everybody's preseason picks for NCAA?

Mine looks like this....
1. Oklahoma:D
2. Arizona
3. Kansas

The rest of the top teams could include these.....
Missouri, Texas, Pittsburgh, Duke

what does everyone think?

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
since the other thread is closed, here are my presaon picks

1-Arizona
2-Kansas
3-UCLA
4-DUKE
5-Oklahoma
6-Oregon

Rest later when i can think.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
As long as Duke loses ill be happy:p

I think AZ may take it all with Gardner coming back and all those young big men like Frye and Fox they could do some things. Plus will bynum and stoudamire will be better next year. I think AZ is the team to beat next year.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
If Drew would had stayed, KU would be the team to beat. Ariziona is a very good team.

You are an U of A fan?

One of my friend's brothers go there, Jerm Wachtman. He is an AEPI brother there. I am an Pi alumn at Kansas though. Ok off topic.

KU has a very good team.

You have Hinrich and Miles in the back court. Boy they will be strong. Very solid backups in Lee, Hawkins and Langford. I think Langford will start at the 3 spot if Nash does not get his a$$ up to speed. So Langford and nash at the 3 spot. Hinrich would be there is he is in with Miles, or Lee or Hawkins in. The front court will be very strong with Collison and Simen anchoring. Twoo good recruits Niang and the name I forgot. crap. It will come to me soon. I think the weaknesss is the 3 spot. KU would most likely would add 3-4 walkons as well since all of them graduate. I bet most of them owuld be JUCO players. Look at Ballard. JUCO transfer, KU walkon, and a good solid backup. I bet Roy has something up his sleeve.

·
Registered
19 Posts
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY AS THE BIGGEST SURPRISE WATCH AND SEE MSU WILL BE in the elite 8 next year for sure and maybe even farther I see them being ranked in the top 10 when the season is all said and done next year. THEY ARE GOING TO BE SOO AWESOME in the next 2-3 years they have such a yonug team! THERE FRESHMAN LAST YEAR ARE GOING TO DOMINATE THIS YEAR AS SOPHMORES. WATCH OUT FOR CHRIS HILL #5 I kno him my sister is friends with him at msu. I met him last year at an indiana msu game he is very cool and very good. I GAURENTEE A FINAL FOUR with MSU IN IT WITHIN THE NEXT 2-3 years/GO STATE!!!

CANT U TELL IM LOYAL TO THE BIGTEN hey it paid off i won 120 bucks last year on the bracket tourny. I picked the whoel final four right i picked hoosiers nocking of duke in the sweet 16/

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I think KU, Ariz, UK, Duke, UCLA, MSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Florida will be up there. I do think is watch out for North Carolina. I think they will make a comeback this next season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts