Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Banned
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could make a realistic franchise, what would your team be made up of? Don't include teams where you have two mega stars on the same team, like say... LeBron and Duncan, or LeBron and Kobe. Make it as realistic as possible. Mine would be:

PG- Kirk Hinrich
SG- Dwyane Wade
SF- Joe Johnson
PF- Udonis Haslem
C- Brad Miller

· Registered
2,204 Posts
The MAMBA said:
If you could make a realistic franchise, what would your team be made up of? Don't include teams where you have two mega stars on the same team, like say... LeBron and Duncan, or LeBron and Kobe. Make it as realistic as possible. Mine would be:

PG- Kirk Hinrich
SG- Dwyane Wade
SF- Joe Johnson
PF- Udonis Haslem
C- Brad Miller
thats not really "realistic" i mean 4 out of thoe guys Haslem being the odd one out will and do make double figure salaries, so that would be about 50 million in capspace, leaving u almost nothign to sign a bench, meanign u would suck come playoff time...

My team would be

PG- Mike James
SG- Rip Hamilton
SF- Bowen
PF- Bosh
C- Kaman

Bench:
Antonio Mcdyess
Antinio Daniels
Stephen Hunter
MoPete

· Registered
4,171 Posts
PG- Mike James
SG- Kobe Bryant
SF- Tayshaun Prince
PF- Al Harrington
C- Alonzo Mourning

· Registered
6,449 Posts
PG - Chauncey Billups
SG - Raja Bell
SF - Josh Howard
PF - David West
C - Dwight Howard
Bench:
Gerald Wallace
Maurice Williams
Shane Battier
Kyle Korver
Reggie Evans
Nazr Mohammed
Dan Gadzuric

The absence of a max superstar should allow my salary cap to pay all of these quality players you see here. But Dwight Howard in the future will demand that kind of contract so I will have to let go of some of my bench players to make room for him.

· Registered
100 Posts
PG - Mike James
SG - Ben Gordon
SF - B.Bowen
PF - Dirk
C - Gadzuric

· Registered
4,171 Posts
So what does all of this say about the player that Mike James is, since a bunch of people have already picked him?

· kiss my grits
18,595 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
So what does all of this say about the player that Mike James is, since a bunch of people have already picked him?
He's getting a lot of good pub right now. It will be interesting to see if he gets a nice new contract and can keep it up.

· Registered
1,642 Posts
PG - Mike Bibby (Game Closer) ---------------------------------------------$11,500,000
SG - Ricky Davis (Can create his own shot and for everyone else) ------$5,908,000
SF - Bruce Bowen (Defensive Stopper) -------------------------------------$3,375,00
PF - Kevin Garnett (Team Anchor) ------------------------------------------$18,000,000
C - Alonzo Mourning (Defensive Beast in the Middle) ----------------------$1,138,000

Total Cap for Starting 5 ------------------------------------------------------$39,921,000

Still alot of money for a good bench.

· Registered
2,621 Posts
pg-billups
sg-hamilton
sf-prince
pf-wallace (sheed)
C-wallace (ben)

HAHA, LOL!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

· Registered
49 Posts
pg- steve nash- 8,750,000
sg- Andre Igudala- 1,914,480
sf- kyle corver- 3,360,346
pf- Wayne Simien- 867,720
c- Marcus Camby- 9,150,000

24,042,546- total salary

The next year when bosh becomes a free agent, then i get two superstars :-D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.