Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wes is played by Kevin Love. Drink Pepsi friends!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
So you're against fatty foods but you're on here hawking your shitty sugar drink? Fraud.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you're against fatty foods but you're on here hawking your shitty sugar drink? Fraud.
First I'm not against foods high in fat. I eat avocadoes, coconut, grass fed beef, nuts, etc which all have high fat content. Unless you meant food that cause us to be fat, then yes.

Second there is zero sugar in Pepsi Max.

Third, I don't care what anyone of you put in your bodies. PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage company in North America and second biggest in the world, we have products for every lifestyle. If you like diet soda drink max, if not then move on young blood.

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
First I'm not against foods high in fat. I eat avocadoes, coconut, grass fed beef, nuts, etc which all have high fat content. Unless you meant food that cause us to be fat, then yes.

Second there is zero sugar in Pepsi Max.

Third, I don't care what anyone of you put in your bodies. PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage company in North America and second biggest in the world, we have products for every lifestyle. If you like diet soda drink max, if not then move on young blood.
So that means you're against Pepsi products. Artificial sweeteners have been linked to obesity. They impair energy regulation in the brain of people who drink them. People who consume them have reduced brain response to sugar.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So that means you're against Pepsi products. Artificial sweeteners have been linked to obesity. They impair energy regulation in the brain of people who drink them. People who consume them have reduced brain response to sugar.
You're ignorant. Again, PepsiCo is the second largest food and beverage company in the world.

Does water make you fat? Hummus? Nuts? Isotonics?

Like I said earlier, we have products for every lifestyle.

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
You're ignorant. Again, PepsiCo is the second largest food and beverage company in the world.
What does that have to do with anything I said?

Does water make you fat? Hummus? Nuts? Isotonics?
Are you stupid? Are you comparing Pepsi products to water?

Like I said earlier, we have products for every lifestyle.
Okay, I'm sure you do. And the tobacco industry makes light cigarettes.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What does that have to do with anything I said?
You don't know all our products. It's made obvious by this comment-

Are you stupid? Are you comparing Pepsi products to water?
"Pepsi products" includes the top selling bottled water in America.

Okay, I'm sure you do. And the tobacco industry makes light cigarettes.
Light cigarettes are unhealthy. Do you think oatmeal, nuts, hummus, water, gatorade, smoothies, etc are unhealthy?

But keep telling me you know more about Pepsi's product portfolio than I do Adam. You know it all.

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
You don't know all our products. It's made obvious by this comment-

"Pepsi products" includes the top selling bottled water in America.

Light cigarettes are unhealthy. Do you think oatmeal, nuts, hummus, water, gatorade, smoothies, etc are unhealthy?

But keep telling me you know more about Pepsi's product portfolio than I do Adam. You know it all.
Knock off your strawman shit. I don't know or care about Pepsi products.

I'm just calling bullshit on the guy who on this very site has spoken about how he only puts pure foods in his body, he's too good for pizza, and he only feeds his body water. You work for Pepsi. I don't want to see you making fun of KFC Double Down (owned by PepsiCo, right? I don't know) or Oreo pizzas.

How about parents stop buying their kids cookies?

Growing up we never had crap like chips, cookies, pizza, soda, candy etc... in my house. Mainly because we were poor and could only afford the staples. But anyways the point was I never got used to eating that stuff so I easily stay away from it today.

Take some responsibilty parents.
Just look at your posts in any of these threads:

http://www.basketballforum.com/ever...ookie-monster-doesnt-eat-cookies-anymore.html

http://www.basketballforum.com/everything-but-basketball/375195-oreo-pizza.html

http://www.basketballforum.com/everything-but-basketball/463431-pizza-hut-tryna-kill-us.html

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Knock off your strawman shit. I don't know or care about Pepsi products.

I'm just calling bullshit on the guy who on this very site has spoken about how he only puts pure foods in his body, he's too good for pizza, and he only feeds his body water. You work for Pepsi. I don't want to see you making fun of KFC Double Down (owned by PepsiCo, right? I don't know) or Oreo pizzas.
PepsiCo no longer owns restaurants. BTW I noticed you didn't bold chips or cookies in my post, we own Frito-Lay and Grandmas cookies.

Again, I don't care what people will put in their bodies (until they start driving up the price of my health care). If you eat that crap than eat our crap. If everyone stopped eating that crap and followed my diet we would still have something to sell to them. That was my point.

I will correct you if you say something incorrect, such as calling Pepsi max "sugary".

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
So it's okay for you to say this:

Drink Pepsi friends!
But when somebody mentions pizza or potato chips you can go on a health rant.

PepsiCo no longer owns restaurants. BTW I noticed you didn't bold chips or cookies in my post, we own Frito-Lay and Grandmas cookies.

Again, I don't care what people will put in their bodies (until they start driving up the price of my health care). If you eat that crap than eat our crap. If everyone stopped eating that crap and followed my diet we would still have something to sell to them. That was my point.

I will correct you if you say something incorrect, such as calling Pepsi max "sugary".
You didn't say Pepsi Max, so don't get pedantic. You said Pepsi. You didn't say bottled water or Pepsi Max. Assuming you had said Pepsi Max, I still would have been just as coarse and called it "artificial sweetener shit drink."

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So it's okay for you to say this:

But when somebody mentions pizza or potato chips you can go on a health rant.

You didn't say Pepsi Max, so don't get pedantic. You said Pepsi. You didn't say bottled water or Pepsi Max. Assuming you had said Pepsi Max, I still would have been just as coarse and called it "artificial sweetener shit drink."
When I made those other posts I didn't work for Pepsi. Do you think I didn't think this over when I accepted a job with them?

Would you be happier if I said "soda is shit, but if you like it drink Pepsi!" I openly tell my customers what I do and don't do consume, but most of the times I'm not even their target anyways. I've been highly successful growing our share of Naked Juice and Coconut water in our market by telling them what I personally look for.

I passionately believe adults should have choices out there. I think weed should be legal.

I can see you are yearning to debate something, can you please go into the Norris Cole/Kobe thread? I was hoping when I bumped it I would of sparked an interesting exchange.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
:2ti:

If y'all don't go somewhere with this

Anyways. Dope commercial but it was funny to me seeing the closeups of the girls with full bottles of Pepsi...it was suspended disbelief or whatever until that point

1 - 16 of 16 Posts