Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although Argentina was up by 8 points with less than 2 minutes to go, a serie of outstanding baskets by, as always, Dejan Bodiroga took the game to the OT, where Yugoslavia won easily.

Bodiroga scored 27 points, Sojakovic 26 points and for Argentina Oberto scored 26 points and 10 boards.

It was a great game. A fight between the team playing by Argentina and the more individual quality gifted and more experienced Yugoslavians. And the Conseco had a great attendance, mostly Yugoslavians, that gave to the game the true feeling of a FIBA final. I hope all you have watched the game.

Congrats to both teams!!

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Genjuro</b>!
Although Argentina was up by 8 points with less than 2 minutes to go, a serie of outstanding baskets by, as always, Dejan Bodiroga took the game to the OT, where Yugoslavia won easily.

Bodiroga scored 27 points, Sojakovic 26 points and for Argentina Oberto scored 26 points and 10 boards.

It was a great game. A fight between the team playing by Argentina and the more individual quality gifted and more experienced Yugoslavians. And the Conseco had a great attendance, mostly Yugoslavians, that gave to the game the true feeling of a FIBA final. I hope all you have watched the game.

Congrats to both teams!!
Great game, eventhough that was a foul in the ending seconds of the 4th quarter.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I enjoyed the game, too. I love the way both teams played so hard and that added to the enjoyment for me, personally.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
*$#@ NO I didnt watch the game. If the best NBA players dont care enough to play why should I care enough to watch the competition. I watched the NFL today and never even thought about tuning in even for a second. My attitude will change as soon as the NBA's best players attitude changes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts