Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said ZR was as close to untouchable as it gets and won't listen to deals unless its for KG,etc. It's safe to say ZR will stay a Trail blazer.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Specifically, he did said that ZR was NOT untouchable. I don't understand why you put the exact opposite as the thread title.

I also didn't hear him limit the conversations he'd have about Zach to KG or any specific players. He said that, while Zach is as close to untouchable as any current Blazer, he's not willing to say any Blazer is untouchable and if teams were willing to talk about specific players he'd be willing to talk to Zach.

Certainly a ringing endorsement, but your post is pretty misleading IMO.

Ed O.

·
Registered
34 Posts
he said close to untradeable as it can be

He said it would have to be a jordan /barkley deal to trade him. he isnt going anywhere.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ed..he basically said unless its an all-world player(only a handful out there,and they aren't going to be dealt) he won't trade Zach. He said Zach was as close to being untouchable as there is.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Our three R's are going to make it very hard for teams to defend in the paint against us. Offensive rebounding with this group should be very interesting to watch.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
Ed..he basically said unless its an all-world player(only a handful out there,and they aren't going to be dealt) he won't trade Zach. He said Zach was as close to being untouchable as there is.
I know what he said. I listened to it. I didn't hear him mention KG, and he specifically said he wasn't untouchable. YOU are the one who mentioned both of those things in this thread, and it's not very fair to those who didn't listen IMO.

Ed O.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
I think the problem is you implied that Nash said he would only listen to deals for zach that were of KG levels. Which isn't what he said at all.

In a sense you are putting words in his mouth, that were not said so it is misleading and false reporting on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
Our three R's are going to make it very hard for teams to defend in the paint against us. Offensive rebounding with this group should be very interesting to watch.
unless the blazers get someone who can stretch defenses with long-range shooting, defending the paint will be pretty easy. ratliff, reef and zach + 5 defenders all under the basket...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Have you ever seen Zach get an offensive rebound? The ball just finds him, it's very strange!

My thought is a trade for a pure shooter is just around the corner.

The four now PG's and the overload at the three wont last to much longer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts