Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe he was released by the 76ers a few days ago, I think at the moment we sahould sign him to a 10 day Contract he has good hight 6"11 240, would be better to give up on Stanley Roberts comeback and sign Hamilton to a 10 day contract for insurance on Bosh's injury.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
I think that there is a certain day when 10 day contracts can be signed and I think it is next week or later. Not sure so dont hold me to it. As for Hamilton I think that he is good but what about Moisio Baxter and Archibald(he was great in his 3.4 seconds of play)

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if Bosh is day to day they should'nt play him at all until he is 100?% so he does not aggervate the injury more like Vc has done.

for the next 2 games the C rotation should be Baxter/Moiso Archibald.

Baxter is a big guy and could play C fore a bit until Bosh is readytaas Baxter has the wieght hight he is a tweaner at C but if he hustles hard and rebounds well he could be a poor man's Antonio Davis at C.

Baxter has plenty of potential just needs PT to be more effective and more in groove.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Sixers cut Hamilton and then signed him to a 10 day contract. Purely a money move. Gives them more time to look around and think about Hamilton before guaranteeing him a full year contract.

GG said that the Raps have no intention of signing any 10 day guys right now. I don't understand that at all. Better teams than the Raps have signed big men already. We have more of a need and don't do anything.

This may mean that a trade is closer than we know.

Hopefully Moiso is part of the trade. Kills me to see him nailed to the bench by KO. He is now officially behind Archibald in the rotation based on KO's words today.

If Moiso doesn't play tonight we will never see him again, other than the occasional 10 seconds of garbage time.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think get any C for Murray now, any overpaid back up or aging C that can rebound

Murray for Cliff Robnson:yes: :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.