Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 76ers have officially signed Zeondon to a contract for the rest of this season.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is a small forward averaging

2 PPG
2.6 RPG
.2 APG

·
Registered
527 Posts
ok,thanks for the information . but for the stats he isnt good player and i dont thing he will gona change something .

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!
Hes actually terrible
:laugh:

I couldn't help but burst into laughter after reading this, yes, he is awful. I'll have to admit, he's better than Amal McCaskill, since he's a lot more active on defense. He shouldn't be getting time at all in this league, but the fact that he does shows you the type of situation we're in.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhillyPhanatic</b>!

:laugh:

I couldn't help but burst into laughter after reading this, yes, he is awful. I'll have to admit, he's better than Amal McCaskill, since he's a lot more active on defense. He shouldn't be getting time at all in this league, but the fact that he does shows you the type of situation we're in.
I laugh when I look around the league and other teams get gems or diamonds in the ruff and they play well. Dupre from the Bulls, Daniels from the Mavs and yet the Sixers constantly find the worst basketball players possible. Got to love our Management!!! :D :hurl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts