Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
UR/Charlotte link working for anyone? No feed loading for me at the moment, not a site issue as the X/Lasalle video loaded fine for me.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Dunga, what are the chances you'll have the Bona-Dukes game available here on Saturday? I want to drive to the 'burgh for the game, but other obligations may not allow it. Any heads up ahead of time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Dunga, what are the chances you'll have the Bona-Dukes game available here on Saturday? I want to drive to the 'burgh for the game, but other obligations may not allow it. Any heads up ahead of time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
added the link

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saturday, January 7
12:00 PM | Xavier at Fordham | Watch
02:00 PM | Charlotte at St. Joseph's | Watch
04:00 PM | Dayton at Temple | Watch or Watch
04:00 PM | St. Bonaventure at Duquesne | Watch
07:00 PM | Richmond at Rhode Island | Watch or ...
08:00 PM | George Washington at St. Louis | Watch

Sunday, January 8
02:00 PM | Massachusetts at La Salle | Watch

-------
* StreamTorrent link
$ PPV
-------
A10 scoreboard (ESPN)
Any chance the Hawksp Charlotte is available on a site other than Firstrow? Like the Ncaa Streams one that you have also posted. Have a company laptop that will not let me download to view First row.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Saturday, January 21
11:00 AM | Maryland at Temple | Watch*
01:00 PM | Xavier at Dayton | ESPN3
02:00 PM | Fordham at St. Bonaventure | Watch
04:00 PM | Rhode Island at La Salle | Watch
05:00 PM | Massachusetts at Richmond | Watch
07:00 PM | Charlotte at George Washington | Watch
08:00 PM | Duquesne at St. Louis | Watch

-------
* StreamTorrent link
$ PPV
-------
A10 scoreboard (ESPN)
Thanks Dunga! Everyone should buy you a beverage of your choice in AC at the Tournament.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Do we have a similar thread for TV?

I have the PDF form the league site, but not only is it not up to date, it is also tough to navigate because it is sorted by TV station and not by date. I want to see what's on TV tomorrow and not comb through a document with a not overly useful sort.

Also, as I said it is not up to date as it did not list any of Fordham's games on YES. Tomorrow's game vs. La Salle being the last of the 4 that got added to YES after the season started.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/112MBBTV.pdf

61 - 80 of 115 Posts